Developed by SKILLED, SIRS is the industry leading internet-based safety management system, assisting SKILLED to proactively mitigate and effectively manage all safety-related workforce incidents. SIRS effectively manages:
SIRS proactively mitigates and effectively manages all safety-related workforce incidents. SIRS has been operating since 2002 and is continuously updated to ensure that all aspects of occupational health and safety management are effectively monitored and measured.
- Incident reporting
- Incident and injury management
- Damage events (property and environmental)
- Near misses
- Potential events (hazards)
- Total reporting of occupational health and safety events
- Innovative, proven, industry leading technology that works
Each day, SKILLED management accesses and monitors all safety-related activities and KPI's from SIRS and puts in place strategies and actions to mitigate and reduce further risk.
Cost and time savings are achieved through streamlined process improvements and efficiencies that SIRS delivers. Best of all, SIRS provides SKILLED with total visibility of incident prevention and management data on a "real-time" basis through a comprehensive automated reporting module.
SIRS has many Features and Benefits that enable SKILLED to continuously improve it's safety management:
- Real-time access to incident reporting and management activities, progress and KPI's
- Complete visibility of near misses and potential events, risk reduction
- Dynamic and flexible reporting facilities
- Automatic alert/notification functionality using standard email and SMS facilities according to level of importance and organisation level
- Configuration facilities to suit specific requirements
- Security/control parameters which can be customised for each user
- Tighter control and management of safety activities and related costs
- Ability to alter and manage mitigation strategies due to streamlined reporting